• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• ¼ cup finely diced green peppers
• ¼ cup finely diced red onion
• 1 small clove garlic, minced
• 2 eggs
• ½ teaspoon thyme
• ½ teaspoon each salt and fresh ground pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the peppers and onions and cook for about 5 minutes until they have softened. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- While the veggies are cooking, combine the eggs, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
- When veggies reach desired tenderness, pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Using a spatula to turn the eggs and veggies occasionally, cook for a few minutes to desired doneness.