- September 16, 2013
- Posted by: Jonny Bowden
- Category: Myths and Truths
Today’s message is just for the ladies…
I just got done recording a fantastic interview with female hormone specialist Dr. Anna Cabeca.
She has helped countless women who were suffering with these (and other) hormone-based health problems:
- Low energy
- Trouble sleeping
- Anxiety or Depression
- Memory problems
- Weight gain
- Low sex drive
In 2006 Dr. Anna experienced a very stressful family tragedy that triggered a series of hormone-related health problems:
- She went into instant menopause at age 39.
- Her body ballooned to nearly 240 pounds.
- Every day she was in constant, chronic pain.
- She couldn’t seem to get out of bed.
- She cried all the time and I felt hopeless.
- Her hair started falling out from all the stress!
After scouring the globe for answers she was able to reverse her menopause, conceive and deliver a health baby girl, grow back her hair, and lose all the extra weight!
How did she do it?
By understanding the mind/body connection and the role hormones play in so many aspects of our health
In this “un-censored” interview Dr. Anna and I discuss…
- Why understanding the body/mind connection is necessary for vital health.
- The 2 main causes of almost every disease (hint: one of them is… hormones!)
- Why you MUST pay attention to your hormone symptoms and not mask them with medications.
- How The Media is distorting your body-image and health expectations.
- The “happy hormone” that makes you feel great – and how to get more of it in your life.
- So much more!
Dr. Anna also gives my readers free access to some of her online curriculum about women’s health.
Listen to the Interview
Keep Learning from Dr. Cabeca
- eBook + webinar Feel Good, Look Good Secrets for the Woman Over 35
- Couch Talk on 50 Shades of Gray
- 10 Secrets For Sensual Living Poster
- 15% coupon for Dr. Cabeca’s vitamin store