Highlights on PaleoFiber ingredients:
- FIBREGUM TAN: This soluble fiber is an arabinogalactan from the acacia tree. It is a prebiotic as it supports the growth of friendly bacteria, bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
- Cranberry seed extract: This insoluble fiber has an even more impressive ORAC value of 197, mostly due to its content of phenolics and anthocyanidins.
- Hydrobind Carrot fiber: This insoluble fiber has a very high water binding ability (18 times its weight and may improve diarrhea).
- Probiotics: The lactobacillus and bifidus strains found in PaleoFiber have excellent survival at room temperature. Each serving at the time of manufacture contains 7.5 billion lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) and 500 million bifidobacteria longum (BB536) microorganisms.
Each serving contains:
- Calories 42
- Total Carbohydrates 10.5 g
- Total Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Insoluble Fiber 3.4 g
- Soluble Fiber 5 g
- Fibergum tan acacia gum, CreaFibe Cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed extraxt, carrot fiber, inulin, citrus fiber, apple pectin, glucomannan, psyllium husk, flax, prune, lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 (7.5billion CFU/serving) and bifidobacteria longum BB536 (500 million CFU/serving)
- Other ingredients: Lecithin, natural berry flavor, ascorbic acid, cinnamon, xylitol, vanillin, erythritol, maltitol, stevia, and talin.